While looking for dedicated server providers a couple of months ago I went to many site and forums like quora and webhostingtalk but what help me the most was a list from lowentalk, it was from red a member of that group.
I am compiling a huge list of cheap dedicated providers under $20, I am sure there must be couple more that I missed. These are in no order…
I tried the first 5 and had a good expeience except kimsufi and volumdrive.
Company name and thier cheapest dedicated box price(monthly)..
- Kimsufi – £4.19/mn (£9.99 setup fees)
- Dedimax – 6.99€/mn (FR location)
- Online.net – €8.99 (+€20.00 Set up fees)
- Wholesale Internet – $10/mn
- Volumedrive – $19.95/mn
- HomepageUniverse – $15/mn
- Nocix – $15/mn
- Packet3.co.uk – £15/mn
- RackService – €18/mn
- FirstHeberg – €9.99 €/mn
- Digicube – €3.99/mn
- Hosting.ua $18.6/mn
- OneProvider – €15/mn
- Euserv – €12.49/mn
- Fusa.is – €5/mn
- Forpsi – CZK450/mn (aroun $18/mn)
- Scaleway – €2.99/mn
- Servdiscount – €11.99/mn
- Worldstream.nl – €7.50/mn (+€49 setup fee, if you pay for 6 months then no setup fee)
- Mengine.fr – €9.99
- GMhost.hosting – $16/mn
- UAunit – $20
- Dream.net.ua – ~$7.5/mn
- VortexNode – $12.99/mn
btw was gonna mention datashack but I guess they = nocix ryt?
Are there any more? I think I covered most of them, if not post it and i’ll update the OP.